I think it’s pretty safe to say that technology has made life a lot easier for everyone, and this includes beauty obsession-ists like us, duh!
Now, I know you are probably thinking, what the heck I am on about. The answer is quite simple really. Technology has given us the ability to engage in retail therapy from the comfort of our homes, hasn’t it? What more can we ask for?!
Still on the topic of retail therapy, in this post, I will be rounding up the 10 best online beauty supply sites in Nigeria. Let’s see what sites made my list.
1. TWENTYSIX85.COM: TwentySix85.com is a beauty utopia for a variety of hair and personal care products with international influence. This site offers beauty shoppers in Nigeria the ability to purchase authentic beauty products such as Shampoos, Conditioners, Stylers, Relaxers, Men Care Products, Heat styling tools and so much more at cost-effective prices.
2. BEAUTYREVNG.COM: BeautyRevNg.com is an online beauty retail site that doubles as an online community for Nigerian Makeup Artists, Beauty Bloggers and Beauty Addicts. This site retails professional makeup from brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever, Stilla, Nars etc. Looking for high-end products? This is definitely the place to go.
3. OLORI.COM.NG: Olori.com.ng is Nigerian based beauty site offering a range of hair care products and essentials for natural and relaxed hair textures. Some brands offered on this site include Kinky Curly, Carol’s Daughter, Jessicurl etc. This site also offers a range of naturally sourced products such as Henna, Oils and Butters. And there customer service? Let’s just say it’s a must try.
4. BEAUTYKINK.COM: BeautyKink.com is an online retailer of international cosmetic brands such as Bdellium-Tools, Bh-Cosmetics, Maybelline, House-of-Tara, Zaron, LORAC, Sigma etc. This site boasts of over 10,000 beauty products in their catalogue and also offers offline beauty salon services.
5. LUXEBEAUTYLOUNGE.COM.NG: One of our personal favorites, LuxeBeautyLounge.com offers specialized eco-friendly bath and body, skincare and haircare products which look and smell good enough to eat. The 100% natural ingredients used in creating these products are sourced exclusively from the motherland.
6. BABEMAKEUP.COM: BabeMakeup.com is an online makeup and skin care store which offers retail and wholesale prices on brands such as MAC, E.L.F, Ben Nye, Victoria’s Secret, Black Opal, Sleek, Maybelline and Covergirl. Check this site out if you are looking to buy wholesale makeup products in Nigeria.
7. IYAOLOJA.COM: Iyaoloja.com offers departmental store type brands of makeup, beauty products and fragrances. This also offer baby and child care products, so we are certifying them mom friendly.
8. ASKONYEKA.COM: AskOnyeka.com is an online beauty retail store hosted on the blog of Nigerian Makeup Artist and Event Planner Onyeka Ibe. The online retail site offers beauty supply from global and local brands such Milani, Flori Roberts, BM Pro, Tara etc.
9. AMAZON.COM: Amazon.com is the online retail giant when it comes to virtual selling of items ranging from electronics to music, Home appliances and of course beauty supply. The beauty categories offered on this site include bath & body care, skincare, haircare, makeup and beauty tools, as well as sub categories of alcohol free, cruelty free , hypoallergenic etc products.
Unfortunately, Amazon does not have a site dedicated particularly to Nigeria (why Amazon!), you may still be able to access you beauty supplies from it, as some items are available for international shipping.
10. DEALDEY.COM: this site does not exactly qualify as a beauty supply site but we added it to our list anyway because the offer the beat spa and wellness coupons and deals in Nigeria.
*No payment was made to losbeauty.com for this review. If you thought that your brand deserved to have made my list, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll review and update appropriately. Company logos were sourced from featured sites.
Please spread the Losbeauty addiction by sharing this post.